Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy Holi..

Morning started with an awesome feeling of getting all colored. while preparing for all the things ,I should be getting for the celebration , I put the first thing in the bag was colors. I checked that like 100 times. Yes, It was awesome feeling. I guess , colors are my weak point and playing "Dhulwad" after a long long time. Thanks to all my friends because of them the day was spent beautifully with lots of food items, lots of colors and laughter, crying, falling down and what not.



The day we thought ,let's have a Holi Celebration , I thought kids won't be interested at all. They won't be agree with the idea of colors putting on them,  specially these kids who call themselves a "Group". Oh yeah, you bet. They have their own rules, sticking together , standing for each other , lots of talking , lots of sharing information , the group is awesome mixture of little adventures, little scary, little fighters, little (???) talkative but knowing each other so much better.



But to my surprise , they were all excited and asking again and again , when are we going to play with colors. "Ms. Mansi when can we put colors on us"???? :) :) :)  and the moment I opened the color boxes, it was grand grand celebration. All were throwing colors on each other, for first few mins of excitement and then as soon as they got the whole concept the little fighters took over them and then the conversation turn  into, " why did you put on me?? why did you put green on me , I don't like green. ? Mom She put purple on me. I don't like to play with colors, I am done with colors, I don't want to take pictures." but somehow they didn't realize that while fighting with each other , they were still putting colors on each other and as soon as they done complaining , they were laughing together. Again I felt that what a Age!!!  No worries, no fear , a careless yet awesome bonding, loving relation they  are experiencing. There were so many people around us who were looking at the circus and the kids were completely forgot about the world and were happy , enjoying their small world.

I always believe that there is great relation between childhood and colors. As you grown up you enjoy different colors in your life and hence being with colors, the happy moment, the cry , the loneliness, the party everything is just perfect blend of each moment with colors.




No comments:

Post a Comment