Tuesday, February 21, 2012

New Beginning

For last so many years I am trying to write a blog. I had the blog but just nothing was written on that wall. Well.. in fact for so long I have not been writing at all. I wonder ....Why?  Oh got it. I thought I had so many things to work on and my hands were full and no more space for one extra crayon. Wait ... Did I say crayon??? huh I wonder I am still thinking about the same way as I was before. Writing with Crayon is the best thought I could ever get rid off with.

I always believe that any crayon shows you the color of your life. I had so many arguments over this with friends, family , neighbors and  KIDS!! Some of them were not fully convinced but a little bit    ... well 50% ... they say :) . Some of them were not at all agree and some doesn't have any opinion about it. It's just like writing , it doesn't matter with pen, pencil or chalk or Crayons!!!

One of my friend says it's color technique related with mood. Well , I am convinced to that too. But you need to choose the color and start writing. It doesn't matter which color but at least you start with just any ordinary charcoal pencil. Choosing color as per mood and writing something as per mood starts with colors. When you choose one , eventually you start choosing others. Sometime happy, sad, excited, nostalgic, any mood .....

So I am going to write again, starting with this charcoal color I am going to learn to choose the colors again.

I hope I will find my color soon. All the colors and letters kind of upset with me right now. But I just sat here , trying to start and few letters already start peeping through my bedroom, my window, my curtain and oh ....there behind the corner vase. Welcome friends.... After a long time , feeling really good to welcome you all.




No comments:

Post a Comment