Monday, December 16, 2013

Lego Birthday Party!!!

My little munchkin is 6 years old (Young :)) this October and obviously this kid is crazy about Lego. When It came to party , he asked me about Lego Party.
It was quick party. We book the venue for all his classmates. So everything was kind of taken care of already. But I wanted to give a little personal touch and do little something for him.
So  I decided to make little goodie bags with Lego Theme.
Here are how they turned in

I started  with very basic colors Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow.I got plain bags from Party City. Then I punched out circles of same color construction paper and stick them with double side tape. 
I filled them up with Lego star wars reading skill books and chocolates. 

Here is my 6 year old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment